Designed to make you want to read books!

Thursday 8 March 2012

Author Bio - David Rotenberg

Even from an early age he had a strong and developing interest in writing. "I really can’t remember a time when I wasn’t thinking of stories, then writing them. When I was seven years old, my oldest brother got a portable typewriter for his Bar Mitzvah. I was transfixed by it. I Would sneak into his room and use it". For a long time, however, the writing faded as David traveled around Europe and tried to make something of his life. It was after this time when he began writing scripts again. Now, David Rotenberg has been a master acting teacher for over 20 years. He has directed on Broadway, in many major regional theatres and for television. He has also published six novels. It wasn't until 2007 that his writing career really took off. He currently has a multi-book deal with Simon & Schuster, the latest of which is The Placebo Effect. It's a great book and you wont want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment