Designed to make you want to read books!

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Delay on Imagine by Jonah Lehrer

This book is one of the most interesting books I have ever read. Normally I will have each book read within a week of finishing the last. However, because this book resonates so well with me I will be taking an extra week to get through it. This is a book that I don't want to rush through, I really want to enjoy it. That being said, I am about halfway finished right now and I will try my very best to get my review to you all by the regular time next week. In the meantime, I highly recommend you pick this book up. I find it to be very insightful. Jonah Lehrer goes into great detail about certain aspects but the concept for this book as a whole is amazing. I can't wait to share this one with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment