Designed to make you want to read books!

Friday 30 December 2011

The Crown of Approval - December 2011

This will mark the very first Crown of approval! Due to a late start in November, there are a grand total of 8 books in this month's selection. I thoroughly enjoyed reading them all but there can be only one winner.

Normally the vote tally would have considerable say in this process, however, the voter turnout was much smaller than expected and so it was not given as much weight in the decision. For next months Crown voting I hope to hear from more of you!

I am very happy to announce this months Crown winner, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern!

This was one of the best books I have ever read. I cannot express my enthusiasm enough to those of you who have yet to read it! it was a twisted and beautiful tale of magic and passion on a level I have not seen in a long time. This is one of my favorite novels of all time and I hope you all get the chance to read it!

The Crown will be reflected on the Wall of Books shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment