Designed to make you want to read books!

Thursday 8 December 2011

Our Book Review Crown of Approval!

Introducing Boow Reviews new emblem: the Crown of Approval!

As of today I will be be doing a monthly Crown of Approval Post. Of the books I have reviewed for that month, I will choose my favorite one and give it my stamp of approval!

Readers will be allowed to vote on their favorites and the overall tally will be taken into account before the final decision it made. Please send votes in to me by email, listed in the about me section, or comment below!

Since it is already December, I will take the books reviewed in November and group them with the reviews of this month and the Crown of Approval will be given out at the end of December.

Until then I hope you enjoy my reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment